resolutions.

My students and I created a "resolutions" wall yesterday for the new year. I told them that the had to write a new year's resolution, and that they would need to stick to for the rest of the school year. It could be personal, school-related, friend or family related, but it had to be thoughtful. We have the wall front and center in our classroom, so we will always be reminded of these goals we are trying to achieve this year. I really enjoyed reading their goals and learned a lot. "Eat healthier this year," "Try and run more in p.e.," "Not get so stressed when I am trying to learn something new," "Make three new friends with people I don't know," "Try five new foods..."








but this was my personal favorite... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blogging tips