trust.


This is a good place we're at right now... having such an uncertain future amongst the certain things I know and love: My Heavenly Father who is good, who does only good, and who has a perfect plan for our lives; and the love I have for my husband, my life partner, who holds my hand as we walk forward together. We will trust God together, face everything together, and just know that no matter what, we're in a good place. We can look back upon this time of uncertainty knowing that God is and always was in control, and that we were blessed by trusting Him and His protection as He is always so faithful to provide.

Jeremiah 29:11...so quoted yet so poignant: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." This is where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blogging tips