event planning. photography. all the good stuff.

Are you planning an event soon, or would like one planned but don't have the time for it? I am putting in a {shameless} plug for event consulting and coordinating services I offer, along with photography. I have planned events around the world prior to becoming a teacher and absolutely love it. I am available for all functions-- event coordination, event planning, event management, or all three together depending on your needs. I will design a package that I am confident will meet what your expectations, save you time, allow you to enjoy your experience to the fullest, and most importantly, save you money!

My new website is in the process of being developed, but for now you can e-mail me. I look forward to working with you! 

{I also am a side photographer and shoot all types of functions: Portraits, commissioned still-lifes, family events, etc.  If you are looking for an opportunity to have affordable and creative photography as a part of your family's collection, please contact me as well. Two-hour portrait rates w/digital proofs start at $150. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blogging tips