Summer Saturdays

Okay Oregon, I forgive you. Today was glorious, and this is what we Oregonians wait for each year. Today was why Oregon summers rock. If we could have at least two more weeks of weather like this, I'll be good until next spring. Promise. 

T and I spent the day these guys,



and visited the local farmer's market and water playground in the morning. I love me a good farmer's market, and like I said in a previous post, Oregon has some of the best. Fresh produce, kettle corn, berries galore, and flowers are just my kind of way to spend a lazy Saturday. The winery that we got married at also had a featured booth, so I was happy to support their efforts. :) If you've never visited a farmer's market, it is one of the best and most inexpensive ways to enjoy a Saturday morning. So. Delightful. 





  Summer hasn't begun yet until we've had crackers, cheese and wine on my grandparents' back patio in Forest Grove, which is exactly where we headed after our sprayground + farmer's market visit. I absolutely love love love going to my grandparents' house, especially in the summer. Hundreds of memories and laughs have been shared on their deck, and I cherish all of the conversations and visits we have together. My relationship with them is so important to me, and happy hour chats at their place is one of my favorite things to do as a family.



 Married 65 years and counting!


Love my grammy. 



Beautiful wheat field sunset and a perfect day in the sun with the fam. Couldn't think of a better way to spend a summer Saturday. 

















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blogging tips