5 Things Friday: Fashion

So I don't know about you, but I love me a good fashion deal any day of the week. 

I'm unabashedly (and to my husband's sigh) a Nordstrom girl. There are times and places for Nordy's shopping though (anniversary sale, half-yearly, The Rack), and while I loooooooove it there, I don't frequently indulge. 

What I do enjoy that's less guilt-inducing is a good deal. For us teachers, saving money is essential. For us girls, shopping is, too. :)

Therefore, this Five Things Friday post is dedicated to the 5 best deals around right now, just in time for back-to-school fashion. 

--------------

1. Old Navy's Jean Sale

I'm not sure how long the sale is continuing for, but if you need jeans and are browsing online right now, they have an amazing sale on their new jean collections (close to half off!) I picked up an adorable pair of trouser jeans yesterday and LOVE how flattering they are. Old Navy makes short, regular and long sizes, so for my short frame they just barely brush the middle of my shoe. They're also dark enough that they look classy with any blouse or collared shirt for work. In fact, for tonight only, Old Navy has an additional 25% off coupon for jeans (use code "ONSECRET25") and you can save even more money on skinny jeans, boot leg, regular fit and trousers before this weekend. 

2. Gap's Jean + Tops Sale

Enter the code "Gap40" online, and any pair of GAP jeans or tops found on this page are 40% off this week! I'm going to order this adorable vest in pink after I'm done writing this post!