Free stuff!

So, mixing a little business with pleasure here...

Over the past year (as photography has always been a love and a big part of my life), I decided to start my own company, Megan Love Photography

Branching out onto the big scene in PDX isn't exactly the easiest, *but* I love what I do and love the simple pleasure of capturing memories, details and the essence of what people and things really are. 

I photograph pretty much anything: landscapes, still lifes, random objects that communicate or represent something special, happy people, families, weddings, engagements, senior pictures, babies... you name it. 






I would LOVE if you could pass on the word about me! I purposely keep my prices low because I want everyone to have beautiful pictures regardless of their budget. Weddings are $500 flat rate ($600 w/engagement pictures), and portrait sessions for 2 hours are $100. All sessions come with a complimentary photo book + cd with digital images for printing.

---

So here's the deal. If you recommend my company + website on your Facebook page, {www.meganlovephotography.com}, I will not only give you 10% off any photo package/session (including weddings!), but will also give the person that is referred by you 10% off as well. (Make sure they mention the code MeganLovePhotography10% when scheduling an appointment.) Be sure and let me know when you've done this! ;)

Additionally, if you "like" one of the pictures from my Etsy shop found on this page, I will be drawing a winner on Friday for a free 8 x 10 print of your choice (a $10 value!). Be sure and let me know below which picture you "liked" using your Facebook like button! 

You can also get three extra entries this week by doing each of the following:

1. Following The Love-ly Life on Bloglovin' (link found above)
2. Following The Love-ly Life on Blogspot 
3. Posting a link to The Love-ly Life to your Facebook wall and encouraging your friends to read!
4. Subscribing to The Love-ly Life's RSS feed

Be sure and tell me in the comments below how you follow this blog!

Thanks so much for reading lovelies! 
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blogging tips