Still waiting... and navigating

So here we are, still waiting to hear back on whether we've been approved... we're supposed to close in thirty days from tomorrow *and* give our lease ending notice then, but man. This is literally getting down to the wire. 

I feel like if we don't get this house, I just want to go escape and travel somewhere. My emotions have been on such a roller coaster and it's been really hard to stay positive. My stress level has been through the roof and I haven't been sleeping well at night. I am just so hoping some good news comes our way because we totally need it. That, or I am booking a trip to Fiji, asap. :)

We've also been trying to figure out how to love each other the right way, even after 1 1/2 years of marriage. I feel like these last couple of months I've just been walking through a fog of uncertainty. Getting used to a new job, being hopeful about this house, being discouraged about this house, how to relate and trust each other through this process, and a million other life things that have gotten in the way. I am so hoping for a little rest in the very near future... meaning that we are either in our new home, or we've just completely surrendered it to God and we're lying on a beach somewhere, laughing about the absurdity this process has brought us. Needless to say, we would really appreciate your prayers over the next 24 hours as we find out whether we've been approved or not! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogging tips