Best. Cooking. Website. EVER.

I discovered the goodness that is Mel's Kitchen Cafe over a year ago when my sister started making some incredible homestyle dishes. She spilled her secret and now I'm sharing it with you: Mel's Kitchen Cafe might be your new favorite "it's-Tuesday-and-I-have-no-idea-what-to-make-in-an-hour" fallback. 

I'd like to think it will be your fall-forward, cause her recipes are just that good. 

A couple of my permanent "staple" recipes are for Skillet Lasagne (I sub out the cream cheese) and the Chicken Tortellini Bake (I don't use mushrooms). I've experimented with tons of her other recipes and they have all been as equally delicious. She also typically adds something "unique" so you're not having the same chicken parmesean as everyone else on the block is having. 

She has pre-planned meals, a recipe index of all recipes & categories you might be looking for, and my personal fav, the "BEST of" list... the best mac & cheese recipe, the best brownies, the best lasagne... 

Plus, she just has a super-fun personality and is a stay-at-home mom of four. I also like her "what should I always keep in my kitchen" list... 

Check it out and let me know what you decide to make!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blogging tips